VP Operations - Noblesville, IN
Posted on: March 10, 2019
Responsibilities:ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITYThis HIGH PROFILE position leads the $100M FLAGSHIP location of a $240M National Electrical Contractor. Responsible for providing oversight and management of Electrical Construction Teams and Electrical Service Team by establishing priorities and determining resource allocation for efficient and effective delivery of all construction projects. Accountable for managing the overall corporate and location objectives. Prepares budgets, creates business plans, and solves internal issues as they arise.SCOPE OF WORK:
- Provides technical expertise for assigned projects including analysis, evaluation, and resolution of specific design problems.
- Responsible for coordinating specific design tasks within scope of project with other disciplines and supervises preparation of design documents.
- Also responsible for the design and layout of electrical systems, equipment, components, instruments, and products.
- May supervise or participate in the planning and implementation of research methodology and procedures related to engineering projects.
- Responsible for the attainment of location performance goals and the formulation of short and long-range objectives in support of the company s overall strategic plan.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops annual plans including operating budgets, marketing plans, and capital expenditures.
- Resolves operational problems within the project and alerts appropriate parties to problems of significance to the company.
- Participates actively in the improvement process.
- Ensures that the company's policies are communicated and implemented.
- Routinely visits, walks, and inspects assigned projects to ensure accurate quality control and projected costs.
- Promotes company's image and relations with customers, employees, and the public.
- Keeps President informed on location performance and recommends action to improve.
- Schedules, maintains, and coordinates accordingly, calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries.
- Participates in company sponsored and, as requested, community events.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information.QualificationsWHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: Bachelor s and/or Master s Degree required or equivalent studies/ experience.
- EXPERIENCE:Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in engineering/management required. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, required. High level of computer literacy.GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability#tjn
Keywords: Gaylor, Noblesville , VP Operations - Noblesville, IN, Executive , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!