Director of Marketing Operations
Posted on: October 23, 2018
In this capacity you will be a strategic partner to and an integral member of the Marketing Team. You will be responsible for proactively managing the performance and optimization of the marketing department's effectiveness, including detecting emerging customer and/or market trends, and providing timely and accurate reports, dashboards and analyses to respond to market challenges.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the proverbial right-hand to the Chief Marketing Officer, participating in the development of, and ensuring the efficient and timely execution of, Marketing's strategy and supporting initiatives.
- Drive strong sales and marketing alignment with initiatives that support better data quality, improved lead quality, efficient lead management, and consistent reporting.
- Manage all of marketing operations including the customer database, lead scoring, nurture, campaign tracking, marketing automation systems, touch governance and privacy compliance processes.
- Consistently and predictably develop, document, and optimize business processes, and automate where appropriate. Recommend new platforms, applications and tools that are integrated, robust, and cost effective, while increasing the productivity of, and delivering value to, the broader Marketing team in a scalable, flexible fashion.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, ROMI, and customer acquisition. Benchmark Emarsys against peer companies.
- Define 'metrics that matter' and package these into dashboards and reports to measure performance of the marketing team.
- Drive marketing database strategy - from target account coverage and contact acquisition strategy to data cleansing and overall health measurement.
- Run marketing metric review processes and support quarterly Country Account Review process with sales across all regions.
- 10+ years' experience - with at least 6 years of marketing operations management in a B2B high tech company. Must understand global operating requirements.
- Excellent leadership, strategic planning and team-building skills. Must be a hands-on leader with the ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Dynamic style and ability to influence people/persuade at all levels of the organization. Strong interpersonal and communications skills, to effectively present key data to a variety of internal and external constituencies.
- Expert user of Power BI to build and maintain dashboards for in-depth data analysis
- A pro at reporting, lead management processes, and the marketing technology stack.
- Results-driven with ability to analyze quantitative data to determine campaign effectiveness and ROMI.
- Expertise with marketing automation and CRM solutions. Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated results in benchmarking and improving conversion ratios.
- Budget management experience and financial analysis skills are preferred.
- Strong ability to collaborate across global and field marketing teams, the field, operations and IT.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy working in a transparent environment where employees are encouraged to be genuine, express themselves and have the confidence to present information and support their facts and opinions.
- Will bring a "work hard, get stuff done" attitude to this energetic and fast-paced company where people genuinely enjoy both the work they do and the people they work with.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Join a fresh faced, globally diverse company, with truly impressive cutting-edge machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) cloud technology
- A tangible opportunity to build your tech career and work with seriously talented individuals in the industry - both nationally and worldwide
- An energizing and modern work environment in the heart of Downtown Indianapolis
- 20 days of annual leave and an attractive bonus structure
- Casual dress guidelines and an on-site gym
Keywords: emarsys, Noblesville , Director of Marketing Operations, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!