Parts Manager : Automotive
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Mechanical Designer (HVAC/Plumbing) for Leading MEP FirmThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Jackline VieraAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$80,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:We are one of the Fastest
Growing Architecture, Engineering & Construction firm in US with 9
offices across the country and we are hiring an experienced
Electrical Engineer to join our growing team!Our core values are
centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting
your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also
gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an
excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing
our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable
clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm!Why join
us?Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients and
most exciting projects? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun CompanyJob DetailsWe are seeking a highly skilled and
experienced Permanent Mechanical Engineer (HVAC/Plumbing) to join
our dynamic team in the Engineering industry. The ideal candidate
must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial HVAC,
mechanical engineering, piping, medical gas, domestic water, Revit,
and AutoCAD. As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for
designing, developing and maintaining HVAC and plumbing systems for
commercial and industrial buildings. You will work closely with
other engineers, architects, and contractors to ensure that all
projects are completed on time and within budget.Responsibilities:
- Design and develop HVAC and plumbing systems for commercial and
- Work closely with architects, contractors, and other engineers
to ensure that all projects are completed on time and within
- Create detailed drawings and specifications for HVAC and
plumbing systems using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Perform calculations and simulations to determine the optimal
design and performance of HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Conduct site visits and inspections to ensure that all
installations are in compliance with codes and regulations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with HVAC and plumbing
- Provide technical support to clients and colleagues as
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial HVAC, mechanical
engineering, piping, medical gas, domestic water, Revit, and
- Strong knowledge of building codes and regulations related to
HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Experience with designing and developing HVAC and plumbing
systems for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet
deadlines.If you are a highly motivated and experienced Mechanical
Engineer with a passion for designing and developing HVAC and
plumbing systems, we encourage you to apply for this exciting
opportunity. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits
packages, and opportunities for career growth and
development.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Noblesville , Parts Manager : Automotive, Executive , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!