CLUB Membership Manager
Company: Bass Pro Shops
Posted on: May 23, 2023
The CLUB Membership Manager oversees and drives the Bass Pro Shops
& Cabela's CLUB program and experience throughout the store
including acquiring and activating new members, CLUB sales,
customer experience, expense management, outfitter development,
coaching and influencing across all levels and roles within the
store, and regulatory compliance. This role can consistently exceed
customer expectations and show commitment to Bass Pro Shops' &
Cabela's Core Values.
- Coaches, leads, and models the highest customer service
expectations while incorporating CLUB benefits into conversations.
Answers customers' questions, handles customers' concerns, and
escalates customers' issues for resolution when appropriate.
- Designs and executes strategies to help meet key CLUB metrics.
Reviews and analyzes reports for relevant performance metrics.
Leads development and execution of corrective action planning for
store targets being missed. Drives success around referral
programs, Outfitter training, performance management, incentives,
- Motivates and inspires Outfitters by giving them the tools to
be successful with referrals and helps implement our organizational
and store level programs for recognition.
- Advocates Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB labor and talent
strategies. Develops Outfitters through scheduling, recruitment,
hiring, training, coaching, performance appraisals, and issuing
appropriate disciplinary steps as needed.
- Executes all Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB operational and
compliance programs. Coordinates and improves execution of all
department functions to further drive performance and compliance.
Successfully executes all training, communication, account
servicing, marketing material, and payments at the retail
- Serves as the leader for the CLUB instant issuance process
including training others on all inventory management
- Thinks critically about ways to solve problems and implements
new strategies when necessary.
- Communicates as the primary CLUB liaison to the retail
leadership team for updates on all performance and promotions
information related to Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB.
- Acts as the primary CLUB contact for Asset Protection, Human
Resources, corporate CLUB in Lincoln, and Regional Leadership
regarding issue resolution.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to execute
successful onsite and offsite events.
- Provides service to all areas of the store based on business
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: 2 to 4+ years Sales, Management, Leadership
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of other financial, legal, and
- Ability to read and analyze certain reports. Ability to write
reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions from Managers, associates,
customers, and the public.
- Ability to conduct meetings and presentations to groups.
- Proficiency with PC-based word processing, spreadsheets,
data-based management and electronic point of sale and inventory
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish
and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers,
associates, customers and with the Corporate Staff.
- Demonstrated use of Team concept of Management.
- Develops objectives and general policies and procedures for a
specific program or functional area of responsibility within
general scope of established operational goals and plans.
Day-to-day work and decisions do not require direction or review by
immediate supervisor. End results are reviewed by supervisor.
- Regularly performs computer work, walks, and stands
- Occasionally sots and lifts up to 50lbs
Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions
are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to
reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act
and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Bass Pro Shops, Noblesville , CLUB Membership Manager, Executive , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...