Operations Manager- Basement
Company: Lunar Companies
Posted on: May 18, 2023
Lunar Companies is looking for hard-working, dedicated people to
join our growing team! -
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage manpower, equipment, and
materials for each assigned project.
- Ensures projects are built to requirements and specifications
established by construction drawings.
- Monitor production schedules to ensure completion within
- Represent Lunar Companies professionally to owners and general
contractors and maintain active communication.
- Inspect job sites and completed work daily to ensure quality
- Order materials and machinery as required
- Actively lead, guide, and direct field employees by staying
involved and being hands on.
- Perform tasks in wet and muddy conditions and any type of
weather, to include: extreme heat and cold, rain, and snow.
- Maintain a clean and safe job site and ensure proper safety and
incident reporting procedures are followed. Reports problems to the
- Wear appropriate clothing and PPE as stated in the employee
- Basement Waterproofing/ forms or foundation experience is a
mustPAY RATE BASED ON EXPERIENCE -About us:LUNAR COMPANIES is a
privately held corporation that has been in the construction
industry since 1998. Lunar Companies does foundations, slabs, other
concrete work, and water/sewer installations for new home builders.
-With Headquarters in Indiana, Lunar has grown steadily due to the
focus on quality and attention to detail that our customers expect.
Built around a dedication to completing projects safely, on time
and within budget, our team strives to be the best in the business.
With over 24 years of experience, you can trust that we have what
it takes to get your project done right.Job Type:
Full-timeBenefits:--- 401(k)--- 401(k) matching--- Dental
insurance--- Health insurance--- Life insurance--- Paid time off---
Vision insuranceSchedule:--- Day shift--- Monday to Friday (some
Saturdays if needed based on weather/work-load)---
- Technical Capacity, Time Management, and Attention to
- Safety and Quality Focus
- Willing to Learn
- Team Player
- 3-5 years (preferred) of experience as a site superintendent in
areas of foundation, walls, slabs, and site
concrete.License/Certification:--- Driver's License (Required)Work
Location: On the roadOther DutiesPlease note this job description
is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities,duties or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activitiesmay
change at any time with or without notice.
Keywords: Lunar Companies, Noblesville , Operations Manager- Basement, Executive , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...