Company: Firehouse Subs
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Firehouse Subs is now looking for awesome Assistant Managers with
open availability to join their team!
Firehouse Subs Assistant Managers help to oversee and lead the
entire restaurant -- from assisting with hiring awesome staff, to
making sure we deliver the highest quality customer service, to
making sure we're meeting sales goals and always providing the most
delicious sandwiches, it's an essential part of our team!
At Firehouse Subs, a healthy and positive work environment
guaranteed! This is why we will only hire people with great
attitudes and excellent work ethic. If you think you could lead our
restaurant to success, then apply today!
Benefits of working at Firehouse Subs:
- Competitive wages - potential salaried positions available in
- Pay raise every 6 months
- Paid training at FULL WAGE
- Awesome, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Flexible Scheduling
- Meal discounts for you and your family, on and off the
- Uniforms provided
- Fast paced work environment
- No late hours, dirty grills, or fryers!
- And MORE!
- 1+ years of management experience
- Open availability -- ability to work weekends and some nights
- Cash handling skills required
- Familiarity with Microsoft office required
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to lead and develop a strong team
Firehouse Subs - is a fast casual restaurant chain with a passion
for Hearty and Flavorful Food, Heartfelt Service and Public Safety.
Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police
service, steaming hot subs piled higher with the highest quality
meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the
creation of Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation -. The founders
are the real deal, the food is their creation, and the company is
built upon a family of franchise operators who share their same
passion for serving others. In 2014, Firehouse Subs debuted
nationwide a new low-calorie menu, Under 500 Calories. Firehouse
Subs consistently ranks No. 1 among fast casual brands in the
categories of food quality, friendly service, and taste and flavor.
In 2015, Firehouse Subs was ranked No. 1 consumer choice for
welcoming and comfortable atmosphere by Technomic's 2015 Chain
Restaurant Consumers' Choice Awards, and the brand produced the
second-fastest growth in U.S. franchise units as ranked by Nation's
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Noblesville , Assistant Manager, Executive , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!