Company: Envive Healthcare
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Envive Healthcare - Envive Healthcare
Must hold an INDIANA HFA License -
- - - - - - - -A minimum of three to five years of experience in an
- - - - - - - -Administrator's license or certificate per state
- - - - - - - -Associate / Bachelor degree as required by state
- - - - - - - -Financial acumen and budget management
- - - - - - - -Exceptional problem-solving and time management
- - - - - - - -The ability to work a full shift, come to work on
time and work overtime as needed.
- - - - - - - -The ability to work according to the necessary
schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable
Make a Difference Every Day! -Being A part of a Family is what
makes the difference at Envive Healthcare!
You are not just an employee, You are a part of the Envive Family.
- Envive Healthcare proudly delivers resident-centered care and
puts the needs of our residents and staff first. Our leaders and
staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We
value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our
senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we will be
part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride
in our hospitality, and it is ingrained in everything we do. -
Keywords: Envive Healthcare, Noblesville , Executive Director, Executive , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!