Company: Luxottica Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Requisition ID: 753327
Store #: 005361 Sunglass Hut
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses
with over 1600 retail stores across North America. By joining our
team you'll grow with the brightest in retail!
We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited
We believe in the freedom of self-expression, inclusivity and
authenticity, which is why we bring exclusive styles of
high-quality fashion and performance sunglasses to all.
The Store Manager is an on-the-floor leader, not only performing
all store functions, but also acting as a guide and role model for
the team. Coaches, develops and inspires the team so that everyone
working in the store serves as a true ambassador for Sunglass
The Store Manager creats an environment where everyone delivers
great service through The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Store
Manager's leadership, energy and willingness to make quick
decisions inspires every store Associate to deliver The Sunglass
Hut Experience that translates into sales.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently
deliver sales plan and company objectives.
- Develops the store's strategic plan to achieve financial
- Drives sales by continually identifying opportunities to
achieve both personal and store goals.
- Leads by example by coaching, developing, mentoring and
inspiring the team to enhance store performance.
- People work for people - uses this philosophy to grow careers,
encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused
- Networks, recruits, hires to staffing needs, and trains using
the onboarding tools provided as part of The Sunglass Hut
- Inspires team growth through individual development plans.
- Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that
reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that
translates into sales and ensures every Associate consistently
delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Spends an average of 100% of time present on the sales
- Continually coaches and develops the team to ensure consistent
and absolute execution of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Develops customer relationships through interaction and
- Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
- Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the
- Stays adept at knowing the product and staying curious on new
merchandise and fashion trends.
- Motivates, coaches, and inspires thei team and ensures they are
the best possible brand ambassadors.
- Ensures impeccable execution of operational policies and
procedures, and maintains brand standards.
- Continually coaches and develops to ensure retail
- Communicates information regarding promotions, contests, and
incentives to the team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous leadership experience of 2+ years
- Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Ability to use critical thinking to deliver absolute execution
of the operational components of the store
- Customer service and/or retail experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To
request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica
Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide
your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being
perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or
stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military
status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful
discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or
maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics
protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance
with Tribal Law.
Keywords: Luxottica Group, Noblesville , Store Manager, Executive , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!