Unit Manager RN/LPN
Company: American Senior Communities
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Unit Manager- LPN or RN
Bring your heart to work where caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E.; they are our guiding principles and
create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered
care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
Our commitment to our team members:
* PayActiv - Have immediate access to up to 50% for your pay
* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low
as $20 a week
* Telehealth options also available
* Nurse & CNA preceptor program - Become a mentor and get paid!
* Paid Time Off
* Generous Employee Referral Program
* Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
* Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource
available for anyone in the ASC family.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
* Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion.
* Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
* Coordinates resident care and non-resident care by developing and
distributing written nursing assignments for each unit employee
which outlines residents to be cared for and other duties to be
executed during the shift.
* Describes care plan goals and approaches to direct care staff so
that plan is consistently implemented on all shifts by all
caregivers. Seeks input from nurse aides about resident condition,
functional abilities, preferences, and alternative approaches to
* Monitors delivery of care and services throughout shift to ensure
needs are met, tasks are completed, including complete and accurate
resident documentation, and that work of direct care staff is of
acceptable quality and quantity.
* Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Two years nursing experience providing direct care in long-term
care, acute care, restorative or geriatric nursing setting.
* One-year supervisory/management experience with direct care
* Current active state licensure as Registered Nurse (RN) and/or
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
* Current CPR Certification.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with
our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality
care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all
employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. New
hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full
vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one
dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic
onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this,
please speak with your recruiting contact directly
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Noblesville , Unit Manager RN/LPN, Executive , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!