Company: Clancy's Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Make a meaningful impact a Brand Manager with Clancy's Inc.!
Clancy's Inc. was established in 1965 in Noblesville, Indiana by
Indiana Restaurant Hall of Fame Member Carl Fogelsong. Pride in our
commitment to technically excellent service, with an emphasis on
warm hospitality is the cornerstone of our business. Coaching our
staff to think our customers as guests in our own home. That's who
we are, that's who we will always be.
We believe that hospitality, when done well, can be a
transformative force in a community.
Who you are: The Brand Manager will own the brand marketing
strategy for specific Clancy's Inc,. businesses, partnering with
the operations leaders and chefs at each restaurant to develop
marketing plans that support short term revenue goals and long term
brand building objectives. You will be responsible for evolving
brand positioning for existing brands and developing positioning
for new brands, including informing strategy on everything from
creative to pricing. You will create annual marketing plans, and
translating those into integrated campaigns and activation across
PR, influencers, partnerships, digital, and other key channels,
while collaborating with the leaders of the channels to execute and
measure campaigns. This role will report to our Director of
Operations.What you'll do:
- Lead the marketing strategy for specific Clancy's Inc. brands,
partnering with our operators at each restaurant to deliver against
our short term revenue and long term brand building objectives.
Serve as the single point of contact for the operating teams of
- Gain a deep understanding of each business utilizing our
data/tools and identify opportunities to drive brand and revenue
- Refine (or build) brand positioning for each business informed
by collecting customer insights and feedback, and by assessing
market and competitive dynamics.
- Create and manage a marketing calendar and develop a reporting
cadence on performance. Develop 360 marketing campaigns with clear
- Work seamlessly within the marketing channel managers (e.g. PR,
creative, email, web/ecommerce), learning from best practices
across the portfolio. Manage our social media strategy, execution,
- Build relationships with existing partners (e.g. hotels,
investors, museums) to ensure alignment across businesses and to
build marketing campaigns that are complementary to our partners'
objectives and marketing initiatives.
- Form creative brand partnerships that are naturally aligned to
our brands and can help us drive awareness or loyalty. What we need
- 3+ years of work experience in brand management, preferably in
retail, liquor/spirits, food/beverage, luxury, or CPG. Experience
in hospitality a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing/communications or a
related field required.
- Equally left brain/right brain - Ability to interpret
analytics, communicate and formulate strategy and experience in
owning a P&L or being accountable for business results. A
strong attention to detail in both written and visual content.
Highly creative with enthusiasm to conceptualize and implement
programs that are disruptive while maintain brand positioning.
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills and desire to work
with people who bring a different set of experiences to the
- Experience operating independently to build comprehensive
marketing campaigns, including identifying and building
- Adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as
necessary; experience in developing and implementing new approaches
and processes.What you'll get from us:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you with an active life outside of
- Life Insurance
- Dining discount throughout the Clancy's Inc. family of
- 401(k) to help you invest in your future
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations
related to applying for employment at our company, please e-mail
email@example.com for assistance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Clancy's Inc. will make reasonable accommodations under applicable
law for qualified individuals to enable them to perform the
essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an
undue hardship for the Company.
Keywords: Clancy's Inc., Noblesville , Brand Manager, Executive , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!