Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Company: Applaud Autism Services
Posted on: November 24, 2022
_Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) _
*Applaud Autism Services* is looking to hire enthusiastic and
motivated *Behavior Technicians (RBT'S)* with a passion for helping
children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
(ASD). The ideal RBT/Behavior Technician is independent and
motivated to grow and expand their skills.
- *\*\*Highest compensation rates\*\**. *$23- 27/hour! full-time or
Behavior Technician Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for delivering skill acquisition programs and
behavior support protocols in center, home, and/or community
- Responsible for implementing programming that targets daily
living skills, leisure skills, social skills, adaptive skills, and
- Monitors the client's progress toward the goals of the treatment
plan developed by the BCBA. - Take Data using provided clinical
software. - Work closely with the BCBA to ensure treatment plans
are implemented as developed.
- Reports to the BCBA if the client is not achieving the goals and
objectives set forth in the treatment plan so that the BCBA can
modify the plan as necessary. - Communicate effectively with
parents, supervisors, and other related staff.
- Assist BCBA with conducting certain types of assessments. -
Assist with parent training goals as directed by BCBA.
- Adequate written and verbal communication skills - Commitment to
confidentiality - Commitment to on-going training and skill
- Age: Must 18 years or older - Experience providing ABA therapies
preferred. - A passion for working with children.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED. - Language: Able to read,
write, and speak English.
- 12 months' experience working with persons with developmental
disabilities, children, adolescents, transition-age youth, and/or
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable access to a
vehicle. - Must be available to work afternoons, evenings and every
- Must be able to complete Criminal Background check - Able to
drive up to 30 minutes.
- In-house paid 40-hour Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Reimbursement for the RBT exam fee.
- Supervision provided for qualifying employees in a BCBA graduate
programs (free of cost to employee).
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Paid annual Training.
- Access to continuing education credits for RBTs.
- Referral Bonus program.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $22.00 - $27.00 per hour
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Are you currently an RBT?
* RBT: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Applaud Autism Services, Noblesville , Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Engineering , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!