Design Engineer - Noblesville, IN
Company: Gaylor Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC. OUR VISION
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE,
delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and
Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care
for people. OUR VALUES
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth >
Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
Responsibilities SCOPE OF WORK:
- This position is accountable for timely preparation of drawings
utilizing REVITfrom self-understanding and experience, sketches and
verbal information received from others.
- Position completes drawings in a timely
- Responsibilities encompass the general aspects of drafting and
modeling that determine the most appropriate drawings and diagrams
that accurately communicate the intended design clearly,
effectively and timely.
- Exhibits the ability to review and comprehend a set of project
documents and drawings.
- May work with other designers to ensure proper drawings /
points are inputted into Trimble equipment.
- Manages / determines the required points in the field for
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and
coordinates related arrangements.
- May attend project design meetings with Owner, Architects and
Project Managers along with department meetings and
Qualifications WHAT YOU OFFER
- This position requires pastREVIT modeling experience and a high
degree of technical knowledge of electrical construction, and
computer drafting applications.
- Strong administrative, computer (Word & Excel), and
communications skills. GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal
opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE AA
Keywords: Gaylor Group, Inc., Noblesville , Design Engineer - Noblesville, IN, Engineering , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!