Company: Primrose School of Noblesville
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Is a high energy day more appealing than a desk-bound job? Do
you want to make a difference in the lives of children? As an
Assistant Teacher at Primrose School of Noblesville you will help
young minds explore, discover and understand the world around
What WE Offer:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Low student/teacher ratio
- Being part of a TEAM of educators
- Weekends Off
- Free meals
- CDA programMost of all, when you join us you become a part of
our Primrose Family!
Compensation: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
What are you waiting for? Start making a difference today!
- Responsible for the supervision of young children.
- Observes all rules regarding the health, safety and care of
- Assesses each child's developmental needs.
- Implements provided curriculum.
- Plans parent-teacher conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom.
- Provides verbal recognition and clear/consistent
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance of the classroom.
- Attends all required staff meetings and school functions.
- Maintains professional personal appearance.
- Assists in other capacities determined as necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the needs of young children.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School of Noblesville, Noblesville , Assistant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!