Company: Primrose School of Noblesville
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Is a high energy day more appealing than a desk-bound job? Do
you want to make a difference in the lives of children? As an
Assistant Teacher at Primrose School of Noblesville you will help
young minds explore, discover and understand the world around
We are seeking an enthusiastic Teacher to plan and implement an
ongoing afternoon program of activities that promote the social,
emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in
accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning - approach to
teaching and learning. The hours for this position are 2:00PM -
6:00PM. Primrose School of Noblesville is an accredited private
preschool that provides a premier educational childcare experience.
We offer year-round programs for children from infant through
elementary-aged school age.
- Responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of
Noblesville and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Noblesville
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School of Noblesville, Noblesville , Afternoon Teacher, Education / Teaching , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!