Regional Administrative Assistant
Company: autozone, inc.
Posted on: March 22, 2020
PositionSummaryRegionalAdmins provides support to the Regional
Team and office staff. Regional Admins ensuresmaximum productivity
in a safe environment, controls expenses, and remainscompliant with
company procedures in accordance to AutoZones expectation.
- Provides daily administrative support to regional staff
- Maintains confidentialityin all employee interactions, and in
maintaining employee files.
- Screens incomingtelephone calls; responds to inquiries and
resolves issues requiring attention
- Screens telephonecalls, redirects to HRBP who can quickly and
efficiently respond when needed,and takes messages as
- Screenscorrespondence, prioritizes mail, and drafts responses
as appropriate. Refersmore complex issues and/or urgent matters to
the appropriate individual,gathers any additional information
needed to respond
- Coordinates and maintains calendars; plans and
schedulesmeetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Coordinates eventsby ensuring that the appropriate software,
equipment, meeting space, and otheritems (pre-meeting
documentation, food, supplies, etc.) are available
- Makes necessarytravel arrangements, including ground
transportation and hotel accommodations.Prepares travel itineraries
for supervisor and direct reports. Handles travelexpense reporting
for regional staff
- Generates reports and coordinates preparation of reports
bycollecting, analyzing and compiling information
- Organizes payment of invoices
- Resolves administrative problems by collecting
information,analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Maintains suppliesinventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating neededsupplies; placing and
expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt ofsupplies
- Assumesresponsibility for maintenance of office equipment,
including computers, copymachines and fax machines
- Maintains files and office equipmentPositionRequirements
- High SchoolDiploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years generaladministrative / office and customer relations
- Excellent verbaland written communication skills
- Proficient in MicrosoftWord, Power Point, Outlook, and
ExcelAutoZone, and its subsidiary, ALLDATA are equal opportunity
employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any
other legally protected categories.
Keywords: autozone, inc., Noblesville , Regional Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!