Accounts Receivable - Project Accountant
Company: Interactive Digital Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We are a high-tech, growing company. If you are creative, like
collaboration, and feel a sense of accomplishment from taking a
responsibility from start to close, this family-friendly,
employee-first company with an established product could be a great
fit. -The Accounts Receivable - Project Accountant position,
located in Noblesville, IN 46060, is responsible for the
receivables function; generation of customer invoices; calculation
and recording of sales and use taxes and recording these in
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for the Accounts Receivables function
- Responsible for unbilled receivables and deferred revenue
- Ensures state sales tax compliance
- Maintains up-to-date billing system; Set up new customers in
accounting system with accuracy according to their
- Generates and send out customer invoices, properly code
invoices to revenue accounts
- Monitors customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments
and other irregularities; Follow up on, collect payments and
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities
according to set procedures and deadlines; Research and resolve
billing and payment discrepancies
- Performs account reconciliations
- Upload and reconcile sales and use tax for non-exempt
- Applies customer payments to account, post deposit in
accounting system -Communicate with customers via phone, email or
mailAssist with month-end closing; Reconcile project activity in
NetSuite via project analysis tool.
- Attend weekly operations meeting
- Communicate and work closely with project managers
- Create project codes with accuracy for new PO's and create
folders in Sharepoint
- Monthly reconciliation of depreciation and fixed assets
- Update parts in NetSuite
- Assist in creating and updating accounting/operations NetSuite
transactional policy and procedures
- Additional tasks as assigned -QUALIFICATIONS: - -
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and two years Accounts
Receivable experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and proactively
troubleshoot to resolve issues. -Strong ability to collect data,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient written and verbal English communication skills.
-Ability to effectively communicate, present information, and
respond to managers, employees, customers, and vendors in an
intelligent, clear, concise, professional and grammatically correct
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, understand and
educate internal and external customers. -Demonstrates the proper
communication and interaction to meet internal and external
customer needs and concerns.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
proportions, and percentages.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Outlook and Word;
advance knowledge of Excel; experience with, and understanding of,
comprehensive accounting system. - - - - - -Base pay: $55,000 -
$65,000 (based on experience) and quarterly bonus Full Benefits
Package: -Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA and LTD.
- 100% of Employee STD, LTD and Basic Life Insurance paid
- Wellness Plan that pays up to $1,500 annually.
Keywords: Interactive Digital Solutions, Inc., Noblesville , Accounts Receivable - Project Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!