Client Relationship Representative (Part time 20
Company: First Merchants Banks
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Position Goals:Execute on individual and team sales and service
metrics to help the banking center achieve the strategic and
tactical goals of the company. Responsible for providing high
quality customer service by accurately completing bank transactions
and opening deposit accounts and processing loan applications while
identifying and recommending products and services to meet the
current and future financial needs of bank Clients. Deliver upon a
meaningful customer service experience while exceeding personal
production goals.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality customer service on a wide variety of
general banking matters within the banking center. Some banking
centers are designed to be a fluid, open space where employees are
not at their desk or teller pod for long periods of time. Banking
Centers are a fast-paced environment that requires ability to
- Balance cash, daily transactions, TCR, vault, ATM, etc. as
needed. Perform lobby management responsibilities.
- Be highly responsive to client requests of everyday monetary
transactions, i.e. process deposits, loan payments, cash checks,
night deposits, change orders, cashiers checks and money
- Assess clients financial position to identify additional
relationship opportunities. This includes acquiring and using
in-depth knowledge of products/services of all lines of business at
- Process non-monetary requests for clients i.e. approve checks
for cashing; accept and process stop payment orders, order debit
cards, complete address changes and process check orders.
- Resolve client inquiries, problems and complaints with scope of
authority while proactively using service to sales techniques to
provide solutions to clients for current financial needs.
- Use feedback from Customer Service surveys to build client
loyalty and create client advocates.
- Provide assistance with maintaining client records and
- Actively participate in leading the sales and service
activities at the Banking Center.
- Meet or exceed established individual and team sales goals to
help the Banking Center achieve scorecard goals.
- Effectively use the consumer and business guided conversation
to assess the clients current and future financial situation to
identify and recommend additional products to deepen client
- Engage clients through teleconsulting activities including but
not limited to call blocks and call nights to drive attainment of
individual and team sales goals assigned to the Banking
- Fully engage in the sales management process including, but not
limited to daily huddles, weekly sales meetings, touch bases and
- Utilize client relationship management tool (CRM) and other
sales tools to record, track and maintain sales records for the
- Train, coach, and guide staff with operational and sales
- Recognize and solicit new business opportunities; sell all bank
products and services; make client calls as required. Open new
accounts and process loan applications for new and existing
clients.Utilize digital tools to provide education and help clients
enroll in electronic banking products and services during account
opening.Be knowledgeable of all bank products and support the whole
bank by making partner referrals as appropriate for merchant
services, treasury management, mortgages and investments.Complete
all new account onboarding calls and activities in a timely
- Assist in banking center operations and ensure policies and
procedures are followed.
- Assist the banking center manager with general administration
and operational aspects of the banking center including items such
as audits and branch balancing to ensure efficiency.
- Assist associates with problem resolutions and procedure
- Adhere to and participate in completing the branch daily
- Monitor and resolve deposit and loan exceptions in a timely
- Comply with information security and client and business
verification policies and procedures.
- Attend and/or complete applicable and required training
- Understand and ensure compliance for regulations and reporting,
including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC, CIP,
- High performing CRRs may serve as a Banking Center Mentor.
Position Requirements:Education - High school diploma or equivalent
(GED).Experience - Over one (1) year of banking, sales, or related
experience. At least six months of experience selling products or
services.License - This position requires S.A.F.E Act registration
at the time of employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing
System (NMLS). Employees hired or transferring into this position
will need to meet the qualification requirements within three (3)
months of hire.Other - Ability to obtain Notary Public designation.
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. In-depth
knowledge of products/services offered by the bank (all lines of
business).Physical RequirementsAbility to stand for long periods of
time and move freely about the office.Ability to lift files, open
file cabinets, bending, and stooping.Ability to ambulate fingers to
utilize office equipment such as a computer, phone, printer,
etc.Preferred Requirements:Prior banking experience.Ability to sell
and cross-sell bank products and services.
Keywords: First Merchants Banks, Noblesville , Client Relationship Representative (Part time 20, Accounting, Auditing , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!